Saturday, September 23, 2006

North County Knitting Group Update

Here's the flyer I worked up for the St. Louis North County Knitting Group. If you click on the picture, you will get a larger image you can actually read. I am trying to organize a group to KIP (Knit In Public) on Wednesday evenings at the Corner Coffee House in Ferguson. They are open until 10 p.m., so I am shooting for 7 to 9 p.m., Wednesdays, beginning October 18th.

If you live in North St. Louis County, please pass the word. This is open to the public and both experienced knitters and people wanting to learn to knit are welcome.

Pictures will be posted here of the innagural evening's participants! I am really excited about the prospect of meeting new people and being able to visit with some old friends!

If you are interested, please contact me through my blog profile or leave a way for me to contact you in a message on here! Thanks - and am looking forward to seeing everybody who's interested on October 18th!

No comments: