Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Trip to the Frog Pond

Or should I say Frog LAKE??? Discovered holes in my Gansey sweater and ended up having to frog the entire thing. So sad . . . . so much work! Strange holes - three of them you could put your finger through. Not sure where they came from, but know I'm not pleased.

Then on to the Krista Tee. Was so excited - finished the front and it was georgeous. So I did up the sides to try it on, and the extra length was taken up in the "around" area, and still showed off a bare midriff - not especially beautiful in a "big, beautiful woman." So, tonite, that became a couple huge balls of yarn, too.

Sigh.

Have started a new pair of socks . . . and am thinking of adding them to the lake. . . . .

1 comment:

Gwen said...

As bad as me. I frogged a certain gift for the5th time this weekend alone and ?I think I'm in double digits on frogging this item. ??On the good side you You want it to fit...