Friday, August 19, 2005

Shawl Obsession

I have become obsessed!! A couple weeks ago, I followed a link from a blog and ended up finding the most beautiful, just finished, red, round, knitted lace shawl that was pictured blocked to the carpet. Absolutely stunning! One of the comments read "the center's absolutely mesmerizing!" It even had a pattern name, and of course I Googled that, found the pattern which was listed for $7.50 . . . someplace. Do you think I can find it again? It was quite intricate. I've looked at Pi shawls, pinwheel shawls, faroese - which are not round (the name of the pattern started with the letter "f").

Unfortunately, I found it at work. I knew the temp assignment was ending and deleted all my browser history and files, which eliminated any possibility of retracing my steps. I have spent HOURS doing Google searchs for patterns or snippets of what I remember. And NOTHING!

I would love to give up the search - or find that pattern. Anyone have any idea what it is or, more exactly, where it is? I am totally helpless here! Stop LAUGHING!!! I need HELP!

No comments: