Sunday, September 04, 2005

Knitting Update!


This is what's on my needles this week!

Have had a bunch of time, so mostly been working on the Waves and Shell lace shawl. After a few "bugs" getting started, it is now moving along pretty quickly. I am really enjoying working with the hand-dyed yarn. It is coming out beautiful, altho the color changes aren't especially obvious in the picture.


When Niece Wendy went to Stitches, she got me some very different yarn . . . and I've begun a pair of socks out of it. It isn't just stripes, but due to some large blue patches in the white, it is kind of haphazard. I really think these are going to look really cool. Hum . . . perhaps another pair for me???

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Good Lord you've gotten far. I'm sure it looks awesome and will look even cooler when blocked. Looking forward to seeing it tomorrow night.