Friday, December 23, 2005

Naughty or Nice Knitter??

It may be a tiny bit contrived, but I received the following notice:

Christmas Naughty or Nice List

I am on the The Nice Knitter List

After checking the North Pole database I had :

1,550 nice entries
83 naughty entries
Check your name on the Christmas Naughty or Nice List at JokesUnlimited.com

I am sure it has something to do with the fact that every knitting needle in my possession is now entirely empty! Yes, I managed to complete EVERYTHING that was started, and get to begin again after Christmas! I finished the gift scarf, the second of the sassy stripes socks, my own mohair scarf, nine of the twinkley, tiny eyelash scarves, and a bunch of other stuff. I know Niece Wendy has a nice, clear, concise list on her blog of completed projects. I am not so organized as all that. Perhaps next year . . . .

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy Knitty New Year!

~Blu

No comments: