Sunday, July 09, 2006

Better - the Second Time Around!

Yes, fellow stick wielders! I have managed to finish the Pomatomus Socks at last! I must admit that the second one went much quicker than the first - due in no SMALL way to the fact that I didn't have to rip out even one row! I'm so jazzed about this!

Please also note that I didn't embarrass myself further by posting these socks on my feet - thereby showing off my "pasty white legs," as my niece told me after the last pic.

So, onto sock #2 of what I'm lovingly calling my "clown socks." Regia's Nations Fun colors. What a trip! Sad, tho, that the ONLY red shows up on the heels! Perhaps another pair . . . .


Also, I have found three beautiful, ample-sized sweaters that I can't wait to try. They are the Elegant Shirt Yolk, the Two-Sided Square, and one called Grace's Cardigan (no, unfortunately, I'm not going to make this for my sister-in-law, Grace just because it's her name!) from Blackberry Ridge. All beautiful, all patterns ordered, and me sitting here waiting . . . .

Hopefully that means I'll be posting some pictures of half-finished sweaters soon! hehehe

1 comment:

Gwen said...

We will expect regular updates on the sweaters since I won't be able to view them in person... Step by step, even the boring arms...

Gwen