Monday, July 24, 2006

Ok - St. Louis has officially been declared a disaster area - and my house is part of it. Have been without power for 63.5 hours, and still counting (posting thanks to the generous use of my sister-in-law's computer).

Anyway, wanted to show you what my life's been like since the beginning of the storm last Wednesday night:














And here's a lovely picture of my yard and all the limbs and branches (and wires) down:















And here's one - a GREAT SHOT, I think - of me knitting while waiting for the power to come back on. See? I've finished the striped sock and started a new Koigu one!


Seriously, I will post some pictures of that AND my new yarn that's just arrived from Cornwall, England for a Gansey sweater I plan to try soon. Hopefully, we'll all survive and have power back soon!

No comments: