Friday, March 03, 2006

Yippee! Another Pattern to Drive Me Mad!!!



















The "Tina Shawl" - I have to thank my niece, Wendy, for the pattern for this awesome shawl. It is a birthday gift, and I cringe just looking at it!!

I know secretly, she's trying to drive me insane, although I'm not sure why . . .

I admired this pattern about a year and a half ago, before I started knitting so much lace, and she remembered and is now terrorizing me with it. Anyway, I have the pattern, and once I finish the Pacific Northwest (aka the Upper Penninsula) shawl, I may have a go at it!

Keep your fingers crossed and a good thought for me that I don't end up with something that looks entirely different from the pictures on here!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I think admired it once is kind of putting it lightly. It's all you talked about after you found it. Besides, you'll complain, but you'll love working on it anyway. :-)